Hardscapes and outdoor living spaces for properties in Elkhart, Granger, and other northern Indiana areas.
Additions such as outdoor kitchens, custom patios, retaining walls, and more can provide a great return on investment.
At Grow Pros Lawn Care, LLC, we design and install custom hardscapes and outdoor living spaces for residential and commercial properties. Adding on elements such as patios, retaining walls, outdoor kitchens, and more can not only give a great return on investment, it can also boost your property value and increase your curb appeal.
Find our hardscape and outdoor living services at properties in Elkhart, Granger, South Bend, and other areas of northern Indiana.
All Projects Start with a Consultation & a Landscape Design
When a new customer contacts us, we first have an initial meeting where we gather their wants and needs and measure the property. After that, we head back to the office where we create the design with software such as DynaScape or SketchUp. That design is taken back to the customer for adjustments and possible revisions, and then we get the design approved before proceeding with the installation of the project. Our landscape designer has a degree in landscape architecture from Ball State University and is a full-time staff member.
We Install Hardscape Elements Such as Patios, Fire Pits, Seating Walls, & More
To give you a completely customized outdoor living space, we can design and install many different types of hardscaping elements. Each of these can be created to match the exterior of your home or business. Common hardscapes we install include:
- Patios, walkways, and driveways: These are built with durable materials like brick, pavers, flagstone, limestone, and more, depending on what you choose. Walkways can also be made from rock pathways.
- Outdoor kitchens: We make outdoor kitchens customized or from kits. These can include ovens, pizza ovens, stoves, sinks, countertops, bars, and other elements that may be in any indoor kitchen.
- Fire pits and fireplaces: Choose a gas-burning or wood-burning fire pit or fireplace to add to your space. We usually make these with concrete pavers and they can be made into any size or shape you desire.
- Seating walls: Add a natural stone wall, made from concrete blocks or stacked stone, around your patio or fire pit to increase seating in your outdoor living space.
- Retaining walls: We can construct functional or decorative retaining walls. Functional walls can be up to 6 feet tall to help prevent soil erosion, while decorative walls are used to elevate planter beds. These can be made from stacked stone, concrete blocks, boulders, or segmental blocks.
- Stone steps: Stone steps help increase the navigability of your property, especially through sloped areas. Consider adding these along with your project. We can use pavers, flagstone, or Siloam stone for these.
- Outdoor lighting system: Install an LED lighting system to add safety and spotlight your property and landscaping at night. We can also convert existing halogen systems to LED.
- Pavilions and pergolas: Constructing a pavilion or a pergola can provide a beautiful shaded area that covers your outdoor space. When the summer sun starts beating down, these can be a great place to go enjoy the shade.
Our team can also clean and seal your hardscapes for an additional fee. It's recommended this service be done every 3-5 years, and we will be glad to schedule this with you when the time comes.
Looking to expand your northern Indiana outdoor living space? Give us a call today.
At Grow Pros Lawn Care, LLC, we have experienced outdoor living space designers on staff who can sit down with you and help you plan out a space that incorporates all of your needs and wants. We service northern Indiana properties in Elkhart, Granger, South Bend, and nearby areas. Give us a call today at (574) 326-3526 to set up a free consultation!
Tuesday, February 22, 2022
At the Karkos residence in Elkhart, Indiana, our...
Want more hardscaping articles? Click here for more.