Lawn & Landscaping Services in St. Joseph County, IN
Our top-notch services include fertilization, patio installation, leaf removal, and more!
With over 270,000 residents, St. Joseph County, IN – lovingly known as St. Joe County to those in the area – is home to a diverse collection of attractions. Whether you're interested in learning something new at The Heritage Museum & Cultural Center, touring Corey Lake Orchards, or hitting the green at Island Hills Golf Club, there's something for everyone!
While they're out enjoying the town, we provide professional lawn and landscaping services to property owners in St. Joesph County and nearby areas so they can return to a beautiful property. Our services range from fertilization to tree and shrub care, fire pit installation, and much more. Call our office today at (574) 326-3526 to get your quote!
Our Lawn Care Services
Our team will nourish and protect your lawn with our lawn care services, made specifically to answer the needs of grass in our area!
- Fertilization & Weed Control: Our fertilization and weed control program will regularly feed your grass with the nutrients it needs to thrive and defend against pesky nutrient-stealing weeds.
- Nimblewill & Bentgrass Treatment: We offer specialty programs to combat nimblewill and bentgrass, involving multiple treatments to ensure these weeds are knocked out!
- Core Aeration: To prevent the accumulation of thatch and reduce soil compaction, schedule our core aeration service.
- Overseeding: If you're struggling with bare or brown spots on your lawn, we can perform overseeding to fill them in.
- Power Seeding: For a lawn in need of restoration, our power seeding service is the solution. This service includes soil leveling, slit seeding, and a starter fertilization treatment.
- Lawn Disease Control: We offer curative treatments for lawn diseases like dollar spot, red thread, lawn rust, and more.
- Lawn Insect Control: Our team can defend your lawn against insects like grubs, chinch bugs, sod webworms, armyworms, and more!
Our team can perform landscape maintenance as well as drainage, grading, and irrigation services.
Keep your property well-manicured all year long with our landscape maintenance services! We also offer drainage solutions and irrigation services.
- Leaf Removal: Our leaf removal service will involve two visits in the fall to keep leaf buildup to a minimum and we can also visit once in the spring.
- Seasonal Cleanups: Our semi-annual seasonal cleanups include perennial grass cutbacks, spring mulching, leaf and debris removal, and curbside pickup.
- Landscape Trimming & Pruning: We can keep your landscaping plants from becoming overgrown and prune any dead, loose, or diseased foliage that needs to be removed for good plant health.
- Landscape Bed Weed Control: We'll apply our landscape bed weed control in the spring to stay one step ahead of weeds and block ground ivy, white clover, foxtails, wild violets, and more from gaining a foothold.
- Tree & Shrub Care: We offer programs for tree and shrub fertilization as well as insect and disease control to cover all the bases for these landscaping plants!
- Drainage & Grading: If your property is sloped and has issues with standing water, we can grade the land or install drainage solutions like French drains, dry creek beds, and catch basins.
- Irrigation & Sprinklers: Our professionals can service and install irrigation systems to keep your property hydrated!
We can upgrade your outdoor living space with a new fire pit, retaining wall, flower bed renovation, and more.
Create the outdoor living space you've always wanted with our design and installation services.
- Patios, Walkways, & Driveways: Increase your curb appeal with our patio, walkway, or driveway installation service.
- Outdoor Kitchens: We can include pizza ovens, sinks, refrigerators, wine coolers, griddles, and more in your outdoor kitchen!
- Fire Pits & Outdoor Fireplaces: Our team can create a custom fire feature for you in any shape or size to fit seamlessly within your landscape.
- Retaining & Seating Walls: Whether you're combating soil erosion or the problem of too little seating for your events, our retaining and seating walls can help.
- Outdoor Lighting: We can increase the usable hours of your property and its overall safety by installing outdoor lighting.
- Plantings & Flower Bed Renovations: Our team can boost the appearance of your landscape by installing annual flowers and cleaning up your beds!
- Mulch & Rock Installation: Refresh your landscape beds with fresh mulch or rock with our installation service.
Call our team today to schedule any of our professional lawn and landscaping services!
If you're searching for a team worthy of entrusting your lawn and landscape to, look no further than our team at Grow Pros Lawn Care, LLC. We are dedicated to performing exceptional services to secure above-and-beyond results! Our lawn and landscaping services are available to commercial, residential, and HOA property owners in and around St. Joseph County, IN. If you're in the area, call our team at (574) 326-3526 today to schedule!