We offer professional lawn and landscaping services to properties in Edwardsburg, MI.
Whether you want to redesign your landscape or rid your lawn of grubs, we're your team.
Edwardsburg, Michigan sits just miles north of the Indiana state line. With only about 1,300 residents, Edwardsburg
is a quaint village full of outdoor activities and amazing restaurants. The many Michigan lakes are just a short
drive for the residents of Edwardsburg such as Pleasant Lake, Coberts Lake, and Eagle Lake. Water sports and
activities like kayaking and fishing are popular ways to spend free time here in this small town.
At Grow Pros Lawn Care, LLC, we take pride in the lawn and landscaping services that we offer to the Edwardsburg area. It is
important to us that our homes and businesses reflect the beauty that this town has to offer by showcasing
strong, lush grass, beautifully designed hardscapes, and colorful landscape beds. We keep your
lawns healthy and gorgeous year-round with our lawn and landscaping services such as fertilization, insect control,
design & installation, aeration, and much more. Take a look at our list of comprehensive services below!
Our Design & Build Services Will Take Your Yard to the Next Level
- Hardscapes & Outdoor Living: Our company can
design and install outdoor kitchens and living spaces for your landscape. We work with our clients to create the
landscape that they have always wanted by using our design expertise and renderings.
- Plantings & Flower Bed Renovations: Let us
help you turn your overgrown, messy flower beds into redesigned statement pieces for your lawn.
- Annual Flowers & Seasonal Color: Beautiful
pops of color are just what your property needs. We plant annuals such as begonias, marigolds, impatiens,
pansies, and more to draw eyes to our clients' landscapes.
- Patios, Walkways, & Driveways: Create your patio,
walkway, or driveway with durable materials that stand up against all weather conditions and
don't leave a lot of maintenance work for you down the line. You can even take your project to the next
level and add outdoor lighting to illuminate it even when the sun goes down.
- Retaining & Seating Walls: These walls are
installed for both design and functionality purposes. Curb your soil erosion problem and add a raised planter
bed all in one with our retaining walls. Then, add some natural-looking outdoor seating for your guests with our
- Outdoor Kitchens: Our outdoor kitchens are state-of-the-art. You can choose from one of our
beautiful pre-made kits or work with our design team to create a fully customized kitchen.
- Outdoor Lighting: Our outdoor lighting services will
illuminate your property and add safety value to your home or business at night. LED bulbs are extremely
low maintenance and save you money on your energy bills when compared to other types of lighting.
- Fire Pits & Fireplaces: Stay warm and cozy for
longer during the chilly fall months and get outside sooner in the spring! Our fire pits and outdoor fireplaces
offer an amazing way to gather friends and family. We have both gas-burning and wood-burning options.
- Irrigation & Sprinklers: We can install a custom
irrigation system on your property or we can repair your already existing system. We offer spring
startups, winterization, and routine maintenance for your irrigation system and sprinklers.
- Fencing: We can build your new, durable fence out of vinyl, picket, cedar, and more.
Let us take care of your lawn year-round with our lawn care services.
- Fertilization: Our 6-step fertilization program
runs from early spring until fall. We combine these 6 treatments with our weed control services to ensure that
your lawn is as healthy as can be.
- Weed Control: Common weeds that we see in the Edwardsburg area
include crabgrass, dandelions, clovers, chickweed, and more. Weeds steal sunlight, nutrients, and water from
your grass and plants so it is important to keep on top of them with pre and post-emergent
- Aeration: Core aeration will loosen up your compacted soil and
allow your grass to grow fuller and stronger. We can offer this service in both the spring and the
fall, however, it is usually best to perform core aeration in the fall.
- Overseeding: Our experts use seeds that are chosen for your
particular lawn and its needs. Overseeding can be done as an independent service, however, you will see
the best results if it is done directly after aeration. Our crew will also apply a starter
fertilizer to help with the seed growth.
- Lawn Insect Control: Armyworms, mole crickets, and chinch
bugs are commonly found in the lawns in and around Edwardsburg. Sign up for our lawn insect services today for
both pre and post-emergent insecticide treatments.
- Lawn Disease Control: Our philosophy on lawn diseases is that they can be prevented with
routine lawn care such as fertilization, watering correctly, and mowing correctly. However, if you find that
your lawn has a disease like dollar spot or red thread, call us to schedule our lawn disease treatment.
- Grub Control: Grubs are very common in Edwardsburg, which is why
they have their own separate program at our company. We offer both preventative and curative grub
- Mosquito, Flea, & Tick Control: Keep your lawn,
family, and pets protected by signing up for our mosquito, flea, and tick control treatments. Our crew returns
to your property a couple of times a year to ensure that you are always protected.
- Tree & Shrub Disease & Insect Control: Just like your grass and plants, your trees and
shrubs can also fall victim to infestations and diseases. That is why our crew is licensed and trained to combat
things like boxwood blight, rust, bagworms, and spider mites.
- New Lawns: We offer both many seeding options to grow a new lawn from scratch, or to rejuvenate
a failing lawn.
Don't be the eyesore on the block! Schedule our lawn maintenance services.
- Mulch Installation: We can install new mulch and replenish
your existing mulch for your property in Edwardsburg. Mulch offers a clean look to your property while also
retaining moisture and protecting your landscape beds from weeds.
- Trimming & Pruning: Trimming your overgrown
trees and shrubs will transform your property from messy to pristine. We also offer selective pruning to remove
any dead or diseased branches, making sure that they don't affect the rest of the tree or shrub.
- Leaf Cleanup: Our crew owns a vacuum for our leaf removal service, meaning that once we blow
all of your leaves out to your street, we will also remove them by vacuuming them up instead of leaving them on
- Seasonal Cleanups: We offer our seasonal cleanups twice a
year, once in the spring and once in the fall. These cleanups include many maintenance services such as raking
leaves, cleaning up debris, and replacing your dead plants.
- Commercial Lawn Mowing: As business owners ourselves, we know you don't have time to cut
your grass. Focus on your business while we focus on mowing your lawn.
- Commercial Snow Removal & Deicing: Make your
business a safe place for you, your employees, and your customers to come to all year long. Schedule our snow
removal and deicing program to ensure that there is easy and safe access to your front door during the
Schedule your comprehensive lawn and landscaping services with us today.
We want to hear about your next landscaping project! Whether you are sick of seeing dead grass on your lawn or
it's time to finally build that dream outdoor kitchen, call us. Our team can take your property to the
next level. We have been servicing the Edwardsburg, MI area since 2012 and have the awards and
expertise to prove to you that we are the best! Call our office today at (574) 326-3526 to
speak with one of our team members and schedule your consultation.