Annual Flowers & Seasonal Color Installation Services for Homes & Businesses Located in Elkhart, Granger, South Bend, & Nearby Indiana Areas.
Accentuate your landscape with annual flowers and seasonal color to create vibrant, eye-popping displays that last all year!
Cool and warm season flowers are planted during the spring and fall, providing seasonal color that lasts for months. Having landscape beds with loads of bright flowers create aesthetically beautiful and eye-popping displays throughout the year.
Grow Pros Lawn Care, LLC offers a wide selection of annual flowers and seasonal color for homes and businesses looking to freshen up their landscape. We provide flower installs for properties located in Elkhart, Granger, South Bend, and nearby townships in Indiana.
When are Annual Flowers Planted?
Annual flowers are plants that will bloom and die all within one growing season. They're perfect for filling in plain, empty spots of your landscape or refreshing your planting beds.
Cool-season annuals get planted just as the weather starts to cool off in the fall. The first frost signals the end for these flowers and most will need replanting the following year. Warm-season flowers are added in the spring after the winter season and will last throughout most of the summer before temperatures begin dropping in the fall.
Which Annual Flowers Do We Like to Incorporate Into Your Landscape Design?
The variety of warm and cool-season annual flowers we use are plants that are capable of surviving the differing climate here in Indiana. Here is a list of just some of the seasonal color our installation crew likes to incorporate into your landscape design:
- Begonias - Begonias enjoy spots with partial sun and shade, but this also depends on the variety. These flowers bloom well in early summer and should be planted after the first frost as they are extremely frost tender.
- Marigolds - A popular choice for gardeners, marigolds provide big, beautiful blooms and encourages butterflies, bees, ladybugs, and other garden-friendly insects to come around your landscape. They like areas with full sun and can last from early spring until the first frost!
- Impatiens - Impatiens produce a ton of foliage when they're in bloom even though they normally grow in areas with medium shade. These flowers are prone to downy mildew, but hybrid breeds have been created to help fend off the disease.
- Pansies - Pansies have one of the widest ranges of colorful blooms out of other annual flowers. The great thing about pansies is that they can be great for spring and winter color! They are surprisingly very hardy to cold weather and can even survive through the first frost.
- Snapdragons - Snapdragon blooms come in almost every hue and are real standouts for your spring or fall garden. They do best in the cooler part of spring and fall and regular deadheading will keep snapdragons blooming longer.
- Geraniums - These annual flowers are very easy to care for and grow well in full sun. Geraniums bloom in abundance from spring until fall and can also be potted in the winter to be used as an indoor house plant!
- Petunias - Petunias are divided into four different categories based on the size of their blooms. They need as much sunlight as possible to produce multiple blooms but will start to get leggy around midsummer. Pruning them back will help them branch out and produce more flowers until the first frost.
Install Annual Flowers Across your Landscape to Enjoy Months of Seasonal Color with Immense Blooms!
Adding annual flowers to your home or commercial landscape provides you with year-round seasonal color. Their blooms create a great contrast with other plants in your landscape beds and are visually appealing for front curb aesthetics.
Call today at (574) 326-3526 to learn more about our annual flower and seasonal color installation services. Our team works with residential and commercial properties located in Elkhart, Granger, South Bend, and surrounding areas in Northern Indiana.